Do you qualify to do an ROE?
Are you qualified to be defined as an American National and send a
Revocation of Election to the IRS?
If you meet the following criteria, you can truly be FREE from ALL federal income tax liability.
In order to be an eligible candidate for the Revocation of Election, you must:
- You must be a Citizen of the United States of America (either free-born or naturalized) or a natural-born state Citizen / American National. In other words, you are NEITHER a resident alien, with a “green card,” nor an illegal alien, without one.
- You must RESIDE somewhere OTHER THAN in a District or Territory of the “federal” government. In other words, you do NOT reside in (or on) any federal District, Territory, Reservation, Enclave, Fort, Magazine, Arsenal, dockyard, or other needful Building, etc., which is under the jurisdiction of the Congress of the United States. (See Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the Constitution of the United States of America).
- None of your income is derived from the federal government AND coming to you directly from the Treasury of the United States. (Social Security income or benefits are NOT a factor here and are not affected in any way).
- You have NO income connected with a trade or business UNDER the jurisdiction of the “federal” government.
- You are NOT a direct employee of the federal government itself. Tax law applies ONLY to “federal” government employees, not to any other kind of government employee (state, county, city, local, etc.). As another example, the ONLY U.S. Postal employee who fits this criteria is the Postmaster General; all other postal employees are not employed DIRECTLY by the federal government, although some postal employees may RESIDE in a federal district or territory (like, Washington, District of Columbia), and not qualify because they are “federal” citizens by “residence.”
- NOT be a federal employee/official in any capacity or be on welfare.
- NOT have a residence or domicile in the District of Columbia, or any of the U.S. territories, such as Puerto Rico, Guam, etc. or be an “asylum” seeker.
- NOT have derived any income as an American National that is effectively connected with the conduct of a statutory “trade or business” (functions of a public office) within the District of Columbia or U.S. Territories.
- HAVE been born in one of the 50 states of the Union, or have at least one parent who was born in one of the 50 states of the Union, or have been naturalized as a citizen of the republic of the United States.
- HAVE made a previous “ELECTION” (key word), meaning you filed in the past an Income Tax return (form 1040) thus “ELECTING” to be “treated like” a taxpayer.
- understand these ROE documents are copyrighted and not to be shared on the Internet or any other social media or distributed to your mailing list.
- understand that the statutes of 26 USC §6013(g)(4)(A) relate to American Nationals (Non-Resident Aliens as defined by Title 26) as one of the authorities for the effective exercise of one’s right to revoke their election and that you can never file another Federal Individual Income Tax return (1040) again.
- understand that the Revocation of Election removes you from the U.S. Tax System for the present tax year and ALL future years — but NOT prior tax years.